Greetings from CareerFaithful.com. (“CFC, CareerFaithful.com). Our website provides a number of free features that can be used by job seekers, employers, and other visitors (“End Users”,”You”) to our website. In addition, there are some services which are fee based that are available to site users. The CareerFaithful.com website is wholly owned by CareerFaithful.com. Content and services are provided by CareerFaithful.com, by affiliated companies, and by third party providers.
CareerFaithful.com has the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions for the use of the Site, or any part thereof, or also to add new conditions, including, but not limited to, requiring user registration, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting notification on the website.
Authorized Use of the Website
The CareerFaithful.com website may only be used for lawful purposes by persons seeking job and career information, by employers, and by educational institutions. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the site.
All contents of this website are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All material is the property of CareerFaithful.com, its content providers, affiliates, third party providers, or customers.
Actions While Using the Site
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WITH RESPECT TO ANY POSTING OR SUBMISSION OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA BY YOU TO OR VIA THE SITE. End User shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law, or which, without CareerFaithful.com’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by an End User that in CareerFaithful.com’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other End User from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted. Without limiting the foregoing, prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to, distribution of unsolicited chain letters, propagation of computer worms, viruses and other such malicious code, using (directly or indirectly) the Site or its computer network to make unauthorized entry to any other machine accessible via the Site or its computer network and use of the Site to advertise or perform certain commercial solicitations, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users of the Site to become users of other on-line services competitive with the Site and the attempted use of job posting ads to promote opportunities other than specific employment opportunities in specific locations with specific organizations. Without limiting any other rights or remedies of CareerFaithful.com, violations of the foregoing may result in removal of violating communications and/or early termination of the End User’s access to the Site.
End User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with End User. End User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By publishing, displaying or uploading any text, links, photos, video, messages or other data or information to any public area of the Site, End User automatically grants, and represents and warrants that they or the owner of such material has expressly granted and has the right to grant, CareerFaithful.com the fully paid royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, edit and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End User also permits any other End User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that End User’s personal use. Please note that CareerFaithful.com does not want to receive confidential information from any End User and any information received will be deemed not to be confidential.
You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on CareerFaithful.com and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing CareerFaithful.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. CareerFaithful.com is not intended for children under the age of 18 and is offered only to users 18 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through CareerFaithful.com represents that they are 18 years of age or older.
You agree that you will not email, post or make content available, or use CareerFaithful.com in any of the following ways:
- In a way that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- In a way that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- To engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- In a way that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- In a way that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- In a way that is harmful to minors in any way;
- In a way that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- To impersonate another person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to CareerFaithful.com without authorization;
- To interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of CareerFaithful.com or prevent others from using CareerFaithful.com, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to CareerFaithful.com, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use CareerFaithful.com;
- To use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy CareerFaithful.com or the content contained therein;
- To facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- In a way that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- In a way that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through CareerFaithful.com or to users; and
- In a way that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
- To harass or stalk anyone;
- To collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- To request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of CareerFaithful.com or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to CareerFaithful.com;
- To post any content containing child pornography to CareerFaithful.com;
- To post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- To post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is offensive in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from CareerFaithful.com – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
- To post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on CareerFaithful.com’s infrastructure;
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, CareerFaithful.com;
- To take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of CareerFaithful.com or for using it for purposes unrelated to CareerFaithful.com); and
- To develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of CareerFaithful.com.
- To print out, copy or use any personally identifiable information from job seekers for purposes other than consideration of candidates for potential employment
- To send or make unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts with individuals or entities that have registered on the CareerFaithful.com website
- To contact any registered employer on CareerFaithful.com to solicit job postings or other competitive business
- To attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this website.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use CareerFaithful.com to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these CareerFaithful.com Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our CareerFaithful.com platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Terms of Service. CareerFaithful.com’s online service providers provide technology and hosting for aspects of CareerFaithful.com. However, CareerFaithful.com controls the content, membership and policy of CareerFaithful.com, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of CareerFaithful.com. By participating on CareerFaithful.com you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using CareerFaithful.com and participation with CareerFaithful.com.
The foregoing provisions of the above section are for the benefit of CareerFaithful.com, affiliated companies, marketing partners, third party content providers, and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
Your Password, Personal Information, Content and Communications
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and all uses of your password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify CFC of any unauthorized use of your password. You are responsible for any and all damages to CFC resulting from the unauthorized use or distribution of your password.
As a user of the site, you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of your own communications and are responsible for any consequences of their posting. CFC may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate, in its sole discretion, if it believes it may create liability for CFC or may cause CFC to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its Internet Service Providers (ISPs) or other suppliers or business partners.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the website, including but not limited to, the blog, message boards, contests, and surveys, you grant CFC and its affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that any other holder of any rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any CFC subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content. Subject to the foregoing, you retain any and all rights that may exist in such content.
Other User Submissions
CFC does not represent, warrant, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of communications posted by users of the CFC site, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed by users. You agree that if you rely on material posted by other users, you do so at your own risk.
CFC has no involvement in any transactions between the registered job seekers, employers or educational institutions of the CFC website; accordingly it has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or profiles posted; the truth, accuracy, or completeness of the listings; the ability of an employer to offer job opportunities to a job seeker; or the ability of a job seeker to fill a posted opportunity. As with any activity conducted on the Internet, there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, when dealing with individuals or entities unknown to you. Users assume all risks associated with any contact or communication with other users of the CFC website and materials.
CFC reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines, in its sole discretion, are: abusive, libelous, defamatory or obscene; fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading; in violation of a copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of another; or offensive or otherwise unacceptable to the Company.
CFC reserves the right to edit/modify postings when email addresses and other contact information is placed in the job descriptions. Such inclusions likely place the employer in the position of potentially receiving unwanted email solicitations and potentially cause confusion to candidates in how best to apply electronically to the posting.
User authentication on the Internet is difficult, and CFC cannot and does not confirm that users of the CFC website are truthful about their identities. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the conduct of our users, in the event that you have a claim or dispute against or with one or more users, you release CFC (and our agents, officers and employees) from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such dealings, conduct, claims or disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
CFC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEBSITE AND SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODES THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. IF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN LOSS TO EQUIPMENT OR DATA, CCO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH LOSS. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF INTERRUPTION.
THIS WEBSITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. CFC, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CCO MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS COMPRISING THIS WEBSITE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES.
CFC CONDUCTS NO INVESTIGATION AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO MATERIAL POSTED ON ITS WEBSITES BY USERS, WHETHER Job SEEKERS, EMPLOYERS, educational institutions, OR OTHERS. THE CCO SITE IS MERELY A FORUM IN WHICH THESE POSTINGS MAY TAKE PLACE. USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE MATERIAL IS MADE AT THE USER’S OWN RISK. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE WEBSITE AND MAY BE MADE AT ANY TIME.
CFC DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT A RESUME OR Job POSTING WILL BE VIEWED BY ANY SPECIFIC NUMBER OF USERS, OR THAT IT WILL BE VIEWED BY ANY USERS AT ALL.
CFC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT RELATING TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ACCESSED OR PURCHASED FROM AN ADVERTISER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKED THROUGH CFC WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CFC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR LOSS OF TIME, MONEY OR GOODWILL) RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO the CFC WEBSITE OR MATERIALS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE CFC WEBSITE OR MATERIALS; ANY CHANGES TO OR INACCESSIBILITY OF THE SITE; UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE SITE; OR ANY DATA OR MATERIAL FROM A THIRD PARTY ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT CFC IS OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
CFC’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS IS LIMITED TO $100.00 (US). IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THESE INDIVIDUALS OR ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES GREATER THAN THIS AMOUNT.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS, BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO THE FULL EXTENT DESCRIBED ABOVE, THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR ANY EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS HELD TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THE MAXIMUM COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF CFC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, IF ANY, FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.00 (US). IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THESE INDIVIDUALS OR ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES GREATER THAN THIS AMOUNT.
Limitation of Liability
CFC shall not be deemed or considered to be an employer with respect to your use of this website and CFC shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, by any employer posting job or candidate profiles on this site. You agree that any employment or other relationship you form or attempt to form with an employer who lists jobs on the CFC website is between you and that employer alone, and not with CFC.
This website may include links to advertisers’ and other third parties’ websites; however, CFC has made no independent inquiry into the products and services advertised on its site and makes no representations regarding the performance or quality of any product or service found at any third party site. Neither these sites nor the companies to whom they belong are controlled by CFC. The inclusion of any link on the CFC website does not imply the Company’s endorsement of the contents of these third party websites or the products or services offered at the site. Third party sites will usually have their own terms and conditions for use, including privacy policies, over which CFC has no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those sites.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through our website, including payment for and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with these dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that CFC is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort that is incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of advertisers on this site.
CFC reserves the right to terminate the accounts of any registered user of the CFC website and block access to our site from any individual who violates the provisions of this “Prohibited Use” section.
Either CareerFaithful.com or End User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, CareerFaithful.com shall have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of End User in the event of any conduct by End User which CareerFaithful.com, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by End User of this Agreement. Other provisions of this document shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of CareerFaithful.com, affiliates of CareerFaithful.com, or their respective owners.
Third Party Content
CareerFaithful.com is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and End Users. Accordingly, CareerFaithful.com has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, End Users or any other user of the Site, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of CareerFaithful.com. Neither CareerFaithful.com nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In many instances, the content available through the Site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, End User, or other user not under contract with CareerFaithful.com. CareerFaithful.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site. Under no circumstances will CareerFaithful.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by an End User’s reliance on information obtained through the Site. It is the responsibility of End User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. The provisions of this Agreement will be deemed severable, and the unenforceability of any one or more provisions will not affect the enforceability of any other provisions. In addition, if any provision of the Agreement, for any reason, is declared to be unenforceable, the parties will substitute an enforceable provision that, to the maximum extent possible under applicable law, preserves the original intentions and economic positions of the parties. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any litigated dispute arising out of this Agreement will be venued in a state or federal court situated in Monterey, California, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for that purpose. No waiver by CareerFaithful.com of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Refund and Cancellation Policies
It is the policy of CareerFaithful.com not to refund or cancel orders. All sales are final. All purchased items must be used within 365 days of the date of purchase. Should the use of an item take place over more than one day, then the use of that item must commence within 365 days of the date of purchase.
CareerFaithful.com prides itself on providing the maximum value to our clients at the lowest possible price and we stand behind our work. If we ever fail to properly deliver a job posting or some form of paid-for advertising, at our sole discretion we will either (1) make good by re-delivering the deliverable at no additional charge or (2) providing a refund to you up to the amount you’ve paid for the campaign. IN NO EVENT WILL CareerFaithful.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CAMPAIGN, INCLUDING INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, BEYOND TAKING THE ACTIONS DESCRIBED IN THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE. THIS LIMITATION ON OUR LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM FOR SUCH DAMAGES IS IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. You acknowledge that the pricing of our products and services depends upon this limitation of our liability (i.e., that our liability is limited to the amount we receive for the campaign) and we would not have agreed to assist you with your advertising campaign at such pricing without this limitation on our liability.
Employer’s Compliance with All Applicable Equal Employment Opportunity Laws
The Immigration and Nationality Act prohibits citizenship status and national origin discrimination with respect to hiring, termination, and recruiting or referring for a fee. 8 U.S.C. §1324b(a)(1)(B).
Employers may not treat individuals differently because they are, or are not, U.S. citizens or work authorized individuals. U.S. citizens, asylumees, refugees, recent permanent residents and temporary residents are protected from citizenship status discrimination. Employers may not reject valid employment eligibility documents or require more or different documents on the basis of a person’s national origin or citizenship status.
Excerpt from the U.S. Department of Justice Website: http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/osc/htm/best_practices.php
Advertising an employment opportunity through CareerFaithful.com requires compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws, including the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Naturalization Act. By advertising your opening with CareerFaithful.com, you acknowledge that the ad will be in compliance as stated above.
Please note that CareerFaithful.com is obligated to prohibit any advertisement that requires U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residence in the U.S. as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or government contract. We are also obligated to prohibit any job requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting that discriminates on the basis of citizenship status or national origin.
CareerFaithful.com prohibits the following language in job employment ads posted to our site that include the following language:
- “Only U.S. Citizens”
- “Citizenship requirement”*
- “Only U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders”
- “H-1Bs Only”
- “Must have a U.S. Passport”
- “Must have a green card”
*UNLESS U.S. citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract, the above mentioned terms will be removed from the ad.
End Users occasionally post to CareerFaithful.com and other job boards advertisements which are not legitimate employment opportunities. We try to prevent such postings from ever going live and delete those which sneak through when we find them.
Do not advertise:
- Fee-based programs such as fee-based training programs, fee-based placements or positions requiring the purchase of supplies or a training kit.
- Events, services or programs such as career fairs, test preparation courses, etc.
- CFC may be required to temporarily or permanently modify or discontinue this website, at its sole discretion, and may not be able to provide its users with prior notice of such modification or discontinuation.
- The product pricing on the CFC website is subject to change at any time, without prior notice.
- CFC makes no claim that this website or materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website or materials from outside of the United States territories, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your particular jurisdiction.